GHS CAREER COACHING
“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading” – Gautama Buddha
Whether you are a new graduate unsure about your future, or an established professional searching for the next step in your career, a GHS Career Coach can help you achieve your goals. Our Career Coaches have over 100 years of combined experience matching professionals with the right organizations. We will work with you to achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
How GHS Career Coaching Can Help
- Career Assessment and Direction: Before you take that next step in your career let’s make sure you are going in the right direction. We will analyze your experience, education, interests, values, and strengths to find the best fit for you.
- Personal Branding: We will help you form your own unique professional identity along with an articulate message that will separate you from the competition. This message will be conveyed in all capacities (resume, social media, and in person).
- Resume Writing and Cover Letter Preparation: Your resume and cover letter is your first impression many times. We will make sure that it grabs attention, tells your story, and stands out above the rest.
- Interview Training and Role Playing: An interview is your chance to shine but is fraught with landmines that can sink your chances of obtaining that dream job. We will work with to make sure your presentation is seamless from the first handshake to last question.
- Job Search and Networking: We will teach you the tricks to dramatically increase the number of interviews you are granted. We show you how to reach the key decision makers at the companies you want to work for, avoid getting screened out by human resources or automated applicant tracking systems, and find the “secret job market” where some of the best jobs are hiding.
Call GHS today at (800) 808-7297 for a free 15 minute career coaching consultation!
Why Choose GHS Career Coaching?
Experience from All Angles
GHS has been connecting the right people to the best opportunities for a long time. We have seen it from all angles (recruiter, job seeker, human resources, hiring manager, and consultant). We know what works and what doesn’t. We will pass along this insights in a clear and concise process to give you the tools you need.
When it comes down to it, every individual’s situation is unique. We recognize this and don’t offer cookie cutter solutions for complex problems. We take the time necessary to create a plan for success that is distinctively designed for you. We make sure that we always keep your values, visions, needs, and wants in mind. After all, this is your story, not ours.
We want to help you with what you need help with. That means we can modify our services to meet your needs. We will create a customized strategy that fits your requirements.
We Want to Help
GHS has been involved with assisting job seekers for over 20 years. We understand firsthand the confusion and frustration that can overwhelm even the best of us when trying to navigate a career.