Our Awesome Search Firm Has Room For More Awesome People Like You!
You want to know a little about us and this job were trying to fill, right? So, here’s a quick, one minute overview.
We are looking for a Recruiter. We are on the phone a lot – no, really, I mean A LOT. We talk to hiring managers at hospitals, HR Directors, CEO’s, and a bunch of job-seekers all in the hopes of finding the right match for them — then we coordinate the interview process and help out in any way possible. It can be fun, it can be frustrating, and it can be lucrative if you are good at it. We have been doing this since 1998 and we are growing. So, we need more great people to join the great people already here (yes, we think we are great – what’s wrong with that?).
Still reading? Good. OK, so now this is what we are looking for:
- You work really hard without someone having to tell you to work really hard.
- You like to talk to people on the phone. Pretty much all day.
- You must like money and want to make as much as possible in a legal, ethical, and moral way, of course.
- You are a salesperson (no, we don’t mean you have had the title of “Salesperson” at some other job – I mean, you know in your heart that you are really good at selling stuff to people)
- You know the difference between spending time wisely and wasting time.
- You are a team-player, confident in yourself, honest, bright, and you can work fast and smart
- You love to bring donuts to the office for your co-workers every week (OK, not really required, but can you blame us for trying?)